Security & Privacy
We keep your data safe.
All HaystackCRM accounts use SSL-encrypted connections by default—the same level of security used by online banks. You never send or receive sensitive information in plain-text. Additionally, industry-standard physical and remote security is administered at datacenter facilities.
Our focus is your privacy.
- Network connectivity is provided by multiple top carriers.
- All data is protected by hardware RAID over multiple data storage units.
- Critical servers have redundant power supplies.
- Critical components are deployed in (at least) redundant pairs.
- Any system related issues are reported, and updated in real-time at support@HaystackCRM.com
Our Data Retention policy:
We have multiple backup systems in place to protect your data, governed by the policies shown here.
- All backups are replicated to at least 2 physical datacenters.
- All backup systems are tested biweekly.
- Backups occur multiple times per day.
- Database backups are retained for 180 days.
- Application logs (for assisting HaystackCRM Support cases) are retained for 90 days.
Our industry standard security practices:
HaystackCRM systems and processes adhere to industry best practices in security.
- Encrypted inter-server and inter-datacenter communication.
- Sensitive data encryption in the databases.
- Tightly firewalled and monitored servers.
- Strictly controlled access to servers or customer data.
- Immutable audit trail for support-related data access.